We care your feelings
A Diamond is forever, but it does require a little care and attention to retain its sparkle. Here is a list of guidelines that you should follow to make your diamond last for a lifetime.
- When you're getting ready for an occasion, always remember to wear your diamond jewellery after you apply your cosmetics and perfumes as they may cause damage to your jewellery.
- To keep your diamond jewellery safe and preserve its brilliance, consider removing it while doing the dishes, showering, swimming or working in the garden.
- If you wear your engagement and wedding ring together, we advise that you get it soldered together to avoid both the metals from rubbing against each other, to prevent them from thinning or breaking.
- Never store your diamond jewellery next to other jewellery pieces as it can cause scratches. A fabric-lined jewellery case with separate compartments is ideal.
- It's necessary to get your diamond jewellery checked & inspected by a professional, once in six months.
- Alternatively, you can also clean diamond using lukewarm water mixed with mild detergent and a soft brush but make sure you dry it out with a lint-free cloth.
- Diamonds are timeless and to keep them intact for long, it's imperative that they are handled, adorned & preserved in certain way. So, keep your diamonds sparkling & shining with a regular regime of cleaning. And, shine on!